Come stay with us in the heart of North Wildwood at the Surf Song Beach Resort!
Guest Amenities at Surf Song Includes:
- Located only steps from the beach and Wildwood Boardwalk
- Family-oriented atmosphere
- Ocean views (from most rooms)
- Recently renovated 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites
- Full kitchens with dishwashers
- Central air and heat
- Two heated pools and a jetted spa tub
- Two large sun decks, one with direct ocean views
- Large outdoor patio grill area
- Two elevators
- Coin operated laundry facilities on-site
- Cable TV
- Wireless wi-fi available in public areas
- Onsite office management
- Free on-site assigned parking, 1 vehicle per unit – additional local street parking available
- Daily maid/cleaning service
IMPORTANT CLEANING INFORMATION: At Surf Song, we are following all current CDC and EPA guidelines with regards to cleaning, using approved cleaning supplies. All hard surfaces are sprayed and wiped down using Lysol Professional Disinfectant CDC and EPA approved, and Lysol Deodorizing Cleaner (Lemon Scent) also CDC and EPA approved. This is in addition to our normal cleaning supplies. All linens and towels are professionally cleaned at temperatures recommended by the CDC. We keep abreast of any COVID updates through the GWHM association. In addition, all common areas i.e. elevators, pool and deck areas are disinfected multiple times daily.
Attractions and Activities Near Surf Song in North Wildwood
- Shopping & Dining: The property is convenient to a wide array of options and within walking distance to restaurants and shopping, the Boardwalk and Our beautiful 5 miles of white sand beaches, only 2o minutes to the unique specialty shops at the old-fashioned Washington Street Mall in Cape May and only 45 minutes to the name-brand factory outlets and upscale boutiques of Atlantic City. Dining choices range from casual beach cafes and all-American diners to traditional seafood and elegant formal restaurants.
- Boating & Fishing: With the open Atlantic on one side and the protected waters of the Delaware Bay on the other, the Cape May Peninsula makes an ideal base for recreational boating and fishing. The area offers a good selection of private marinas and charter services, as well as seasonal whale- and dolphin-watching excursions offshore.
- Golf Nearby: The Surf Song Beach Resort is about 20 minutes from the acclaimed Cape May National Club, a beautiful and historic year-round golf course surrounding a 50-acre private bird sanctuary. Other nearby courses include the Stone Harbor Golf Club, the Wildwood Golf & Country Club and the Avalon Golf Club.
- Area Attractions: Just steps away from our famous large white sandy Beaches and Wildwood Boardwalk with over 100 rides and attractions, restaurants, traditional boardwalk games. We are located only about 20 minutes away is the the well-preserved Victorian resort town of Cape May to the gleaming high-rise hotels of Atlantic City, the South Jersey Shore offers an extraordinary range of activities and attractions at any time of year, including historic architecture, superb bird-watching at the Cape May Migratory Bird Refuge, and casino gambling and live entertainment in Atlantic City.
- Wildwood Boardwalk: Offers a variety of attractions, Morey’s Piers and 2 Beach Front Water Parks, offers kiddie rides to Roller Coasters and a Ferris wheel to many thrill rides, or visit the two award winning beach front water parks Ocean Oasis Water Park and Beach Club and Raging Waters Water Park where you can enjoy many water slides, activity pools and The Lazy River Rock Adventure and a 6 person speed slide, rent a cabana, try the spa and massage services or enjoy upscale food or a beverage. While on the boardwalk take a ride on the World Famous Boardwalk Tramcar “ watch the tramcar please” or play a game of chance, taste some fudge or cotton candy, there is always something to do on the Wildwood Boardwalk !!